Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

You shall love the LORD your Godwith all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.

These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.

You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up.

You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals o your forehead.

You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Deut 6: 4-9

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pictures of the kiddos December 15, 2009



Well it has been awhile again.  Things have been hectic here.  I had a couple of months of stomach sickness and then just as I began to get well, Logan and I both were sick with some sort of flu like bug.  My poor Logan pie has had his share of trama this year but to make matters worse, his sickness turned into pneumonia.  But I am glad to report that we are all feeling much better now, just in time for the Christmas season.
I must admit it so different to do all these holidays alone but God has been so good.  Thanksgiving was great and we had a wonderful family time with just us.  Although, it was really hard when as we sat down to eat, Aaron took a bite of turkey and with tears streaming down his face said, “I wish I was eating this at Grammy’s house.”  So we all had our moment of tears and then the day continued.   We have so much to be thankful for that it is hard to focus on the other things.
Now it is December and we are marching toward Christmas.  I must admit that part of me is enjoying less holiday hullabaloo.  The opportunity to keep the focus where it should be has been a great blessing for me.  I must also say, though, that it has been great to get a new package every couple of days in the mail.  The kid in me will never stop liking that.
I just thought I would put some pictures up for some of you that are not on Facebook.  These are just random shots that I thought you would enjoy.  If you are wondering why I have not been exploring England lately then the answer is… SICKNESS and WEATHER.  It is cold and rainy pretty much every day.  I am going to have to get over it and get out anyway but having to walk everywhere here, is not condusive to exploring in the rain.
Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

No comments: